B737 DUAL YOKES LINKED
Linked system for Control Columns for the B-737.
Manufactured with metallic materials as steel and aluminum, this warrants that resists the continued use, which is subjected this part of the simulator, together with the rudder pedals and the throttle, being all of them the more used inside the simulator.
- Link transmission built with extremely resistant material.
- High quality Ball joints on the transmission link.
- Metallic construction for the frame (painted in green primer).
- Laser cutting for all the metallic parts.
- Adjustable height below the floor (from 200mm. to 270mm.)
- Smooth movement by bearings on all axes (two inside each elbow, two more for transmission)
- Low level of tolerances on movements by helical gears.
- Gas Struts to simulate feel forces in Pitch axis
- Springs in Roll axis.
- Smooth centering stop (helps to maintain the center, but allows to move smoothly)
- Control wheels built in Shore-80D stiffness black resin (no fiberglass at all, solid construction).
- "Joystick" card used for handle the axes and switches, with an easy configuration and installation.
- Fully wired for:
- Axes control
- Trim switches.
- P/T switch.
- Autopilot disconnect switch
- Includes a printed User Manual inside the package.
PLEASE, ask for real shipping cost, because the one displayed by default on the web page are for orientative purposes only.
The cost shipping will be cheapest than the one displayed.
Note: A 4% fee will be applied to every payment through PayPal.